Terms and Conditions
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ON-LINE INFORMATION AND USE
1. The renter agrees to pay the deposit and delivery cost (if any) to the supplier on delivery of the goods.
2. The renter agrees to pay rental payments in advance.
3. The supplier may charge the renter a late payment fee on any rental payment not made on or before the due date.
4. If the renter wishes to reduce the rental period-
(a) the renter must by seven days written notice to the supplier provide details for
the reduced rental period;
(b) the renter must pay to the supplier in advance the difference between rental
payments already paid and the amount the supplier normally charges for the reduced rental period; and
(c) the supplier may retain rental payments already paid.
5. A cleaning / repair charge will be rendered and deducted from the deposit if goods are returned in an untidy / damaged condition,
fair wear and tear excepted.
6. The deposit will be returned to the renter at the termination of the Contract provided the renter has complied with all terms and
conditions of the Contract.
7. The renter may only move the goods from the renter’s nominated premises with prior written permission of the supplier (which will
not be unreasonably withheld).
8. The renter will inform the supplier within seven (7) days of any change in employment or contact details.
9. The renter will allow the supplier access to the goods for the purpose of inspection, repair or collection upon the supplier giving
the renter 24 hours notice.
10. The renter will not sell, offer to sell, use as security, lend or promise the goods to any third party.
11. For the collection of the goods, the renter must give to the supplier three (3) working days notice prior to expiration of the
rental period (including any reduced rental period or additional month to month period). If the contract is terminated by the
supplier the renter will make the goods immediately available for collection by the supplier.
12. If no notice is given by the renter to collect the goods, the Contract will continue on a month to month basis on the same terms and
13. (a) The Contract may be terminated by one (1) month notice at the will of the supplier provided the supplier repays to the renter
any money paid for rental of the goods beyond the date of termination subject to any charges the supplier may be entitled to claim;
(b)The Contract may be terminated immediately if the renter fails to fulfil any of the terms and conditions of the Contact;
(c)The supplier may terminate the Contract by notice given to the renter or posted to the last known address of the renter.
14. Upon termination or expiration of the rental period the supplier will be entitled to take possession of the goods and the renter
authorises the supplier to enter upon any premises where the goods are then reasonably expected to be provided the supplier gives the
renter 24 hours notice.
15. The renter irrevocably authorises the supplier to process a credit card voucher (by one or multiple transactions) in the renters
name for any costs incurred by the supplier resulting from this Contract including all rental payments and costs payable pursuant to
16. The supplier gives no warranty except those implied by legislation as to the condition of the goods and where Laws permit liability
for breach of implied conditions or warranty the supplier limits liability to replacement, repair or resupply and the supplier is
not liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
17. The renter agrees to maintain all goods in a good and clean condition and to use the goods strictly in accordance with any operating
18. The renter will indemnify and keep indemnified the supplier from all claims, demands, suits and actions arising out of the renter’s
use of the goods, the supplier’s entry onto premises to deliver or take possession of the goods.
(a) These Terms and Conditions (“Terms“) regulate the access and use of the website www.AARENTAL.com.au (“Website”), its contents. By accessing the Website or using the Service, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms.
(b) AARENTAL and its associated companies (“AARENTAL“) (also referred to as “we” or “our“) may change any of the Terms from time to time, without notice, and any such changes take
Immediate effect from the date of their publication on this page. By continuing to use the Website, you agree to accept any changes to these Terms.
2. Access to the Website
(a) We will use our reasonable endeavours to provide continuing availability to the Website, but you expressly acknowledge and accept that we may at any time, and without prior notice to you:
Temporarily suspend the operation of, or restrict access to, any part of the Website for any purpose at our absolute discretion; or
Withdraw or vary any of the content on the Website.
(b)You expressly acknowledge and accept that AARENTAL will not be held liable for any loss, liability or damages arising from the unavailability of the Website at any time or for any period or for any failure of performance, service interruptions, error, omission, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records.
3. Copyrights and Intellectual Property
(a) All material contained on the Website is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights under the law of Australia.
(b) Except to the extent permitted by Australian law, you must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish, republish, distribute or otherwise reproduce in any format the material on the Website, or create any other material using material on this Website, without obtaining the prior written consent of AARENTAL. Without limited the generality of the foregoing, you are not permitted to use any such content for or in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.’
4. No warranties and Limitation of Liability
You expressly acknowledge and agree:
(a) AARENTAL does not make any representations, promises, warranties, covenants, or undertakings of any kind with respect to the Website and use of the Website, except where the law prohibits exclusion or limitation of liability. Without limited the generality of the foregoing, AARENTAL makes no warranties with respect to accuracy, completeness, reliability, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
(b) To the fullest extent permitted by law, AARENTAL, its affiliates, employees, agents, contractors, contributors, third party content providers and licensors are not liable to you for any loss, direct, indirect, special, consequential, general or any other form of damage arising from or in connection with:
Your use of or reliance on the content appearing on the Website, any negligence by us, or for any claim made against you by any other party. You acknowledge and agree that use or reliance on any material, ideas or content accessible or available from the Website and/or the Products is at your own risk and that you are solely responsible for any consequences of
Such use or reliance;
You providing any personal information via the Website (including but not limited to loss or damage suffered as a result of spam mail, theft, or use for an unauthorised purpose
5. Liability for Third-Party Content
The Website provides access to content of third party advertisers. You expressly acknowledge and agree that AARENTAL acts only as a conduit for such content and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, AARENTAL is not liable for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by any user as a result of or connected to their reliance on or use of third party content accessible from the website www.AARENTAL.com.au.
6. AARENTAL Credit Approval Process
All rental applications made via the Website are subject to and must comply with AARENTAL credit approval criteria.
A party’s failure or delay to exercise a power or right does not constitute a waiver of that power or right. Furthermore, a waiver of a breach or default of any provision in these Terms does not constitute a waiver of any succeeding breach of the same or any other provision,
(a) Headings in these Terms are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of these Terms. Words in the singular also include the plural and vice versa.
(b) If a provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be read down to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability and the remaining provisions of these Terms continue to apply.
(c) These Terms are governed by the laws in force in the State of Queensland and both parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that State and to Courts that can hear appeals from those Courts.’
Note that some content, policy & terms must be read and confirmed as it’s mainly from another site or sites as a guide and within these area’s you must govern the content, copy as per your terms, policy/s and intellectual property. Please consider re-writing and or adding your terms, policy/s. confirming the content for your site is taking on full content responsibility.